Emission measuring devices or systems can in principle also be used for various process applications. Furthermore devices for special requirements and applications are designed by CEMSI technical-team.
Typical applications are:
• Delta CO (carbon monoxide) measurements for monitoring smouldering fire, e. g. in coal mills, coal silos or baghouse filters
• Delta NO (nitric oxide) measurements for denitrification plants control
• NH3 (ammonia) latency measurements at SCR / SNCR systems
• HCl (hydrogen chloride)- and SO2 (sulphur dioxide) measurements in the raw gas for the flue gas cleaning systems / desulphurisation plants control
• O2 (oxygen) measurement for monitoring inerting systems in chemical and pharmaceutical industries
Extractive solutions are in particular suitable and used. Thereby sensitive measurement technology is not directly exposed to the often harsh exhaust conditions. By modifying the sample extraction even the most difficult applications (high temperatures, very high dust content, corrosion) can be solved.
Contact the Experts.
From customized systems to expert support, we’re ready to help.